Clear Skin Q&A With Natasha
It’s been super busy over here, that I thought I would do something a little different today!
My kids and I were sick (one after the other) over the past month, and questions and emails have been piling up in my inbox, blog, YouTube, and Instagram. Since I’ve been falling behind and haven’t been able to post regularly either, I decided to do a video answering a bunch of your questions about clearing up your skin.
Questions I answered in today’s video:
– Can you use microfiber washcloths for oil cleansing?
– What do I think of the Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil skincare product line?
– What’s causing tiny raised bumps/textured skin?
– Why baby oil and baby wipes aren’t good for your skin?
– What is processed food (and why so terrible for your skin?)
– How to get rid of hair fall out, scalp acne, itchy scalp?
– Hyperpigmentation and discolouration on face – what to do and how to stay disciplined with your diet?
– Is it ok to use tea tree oil before or after blue and red light treatments for acne?
– Tiny raised bumps on face – could hummus or almond butter be causing it? What about Eucerin products?
– What ingredients in skincare products do I avoid to have clear skin?