We recently reached 10,000 subscribers on YouTube, YAYYYY!! To celebrate I wanted to do a Clear Skin Q&A answering your questions about clearing up breakouts and acne through your diet and skin care.
questions I answered in today’s Clear Skin Q&A video:
- What natural cleanser would I recommend as an alternative for salicylic acid?
- Why do acne marks and scars come back?
- Is a low carb/high fat diet for clearing up acne ok for someone who is underweight?
- How do you make sure not to lose weight on this type of diet?
- Is micellar cleansing water good for your skin?
- Does meat, fish, or eggs cause acne?
- Best way to get rid of redness left behind from zits?
- Is there a way to counteract or flush the effects of dairy from your system, so you don’t get breakouts if you occasionally eat dairy?
- What to do for inflamed red skin on the face (not rosacea)?
- Recommended sunscreen for acne prone skin in hot humid weather?
- How are Clean & Clear products?
- Do you recommend oil cleansing for younger skin (19 years old)? And which Living Libations Best Skin Ever would be good to start for normal skin?
- Best oil cleansing blend for acne prone skin?
- Should you use sunscreen when you have active breakouts?
- Did I use sunscreen when I was clearing up my acne with a minimal skincare routine?
Videos & Blog Posts I Mentioned In The Video
Recommended products I mentioned in the video
HONEY FOR WASHING YOUR FACE:
Oil blend (suitable for all skin types):
- LIVING LIBATIONS Best Skin Ever (Seabuckthorn)
For oily, acne prone skin:
For dry, acne prone skin:
MINERAL SUNSCREENS (for acne prone skin):
FOR OILY ACNE PRONE SKIN:
More mineral sunscreens I recommend for oily acne prone (non “clean” beauty):
- SKINCEUTICALS Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50
- TIZO2 Non-Tinted Face Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40
- TIZO3 Tinted Face Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40
- COOLA Mineral SPF 30 Matte Tint
FOR NORMAL OR DRY ACNE PRONE SKIN:
- SUNTEGRITY 5in1 Tinted Moisturizing Face Sunscreen SPF 30
- SUNTEGRITY Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30
- RAW ELEMENTS Face + Body SPF 30
More mineral sunscreens I recommend for dry, acne prone (non “clean” beauty):
Clear Skin Video Courses & Coaching
The CLEAR SKIN Diet Rules – Beginner’s video course on how to fix up your diet to clear up breakouts and adult acne.
The CLEAR SKIN Skincare Rules – Video course on how to fix your skincare routine to speed healing of breakouts and acne, and maintain youthful skin.
Acne Causing Health Foods Video Masterclass – A video course for more “advanced” health enthusiasts who are struggling with acne and breakouts. This course is especially good if you’ve already tried a healthy diet (like a whole diet, vegan or vegetarian diet, raw food diet, paleo diet, keto diet, low carb, low fat, etc), and didn’t get results. This Masterclass will walk you through all the health foods, whole foods, superfoods, and supplements that can cause acne, and which ones will keep your skin healthy and clear.
Telephone Coaching With Natasha – If you want more personalized, one-on-one help with fixing up your diet and skin care routine to clear up your skin, coaching would be good for you. This will fast track your results. I will look over your current diet and skincare routine and tell you exactly what needs to be changed and adjusted for clear skin results.
FREE Acne Solutions 5-Day Email Course – A free email course that gets you started with what to change and add in to your diet and skin care routine to start clearing up your skin.
This blog post is not sponsored. All views and opinions are always my own. This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means I may earn a commission if you make a purchase through my link, without any extra cost to you. Please see my Disclaimer for more information.