We’re in the process of moving into our very own house (we just finished building the first floor and it’s ready for us to move in!). It’s an incredibly exciting time for me and my family (words can describe just how excited we are, it’s like a dream come true).
And with the packing, I’ve come across a few bags of empty skincare and body care products I’ve used up over the past year that I set aside to review, but never got a chance to.
So, I’ve decided to put together an “Epic Empties Review” of all the products I finished over the past year (there’s a lot!). Majority of the products are natural skincare, hair care, some mineral sunscreens, and a few body care products too.
Check out my video review, plus if you want to know a little more about a particular product, below I’ve included a brief written review of each product for easy reference. If you have an questions, feel free to ask them in the comment section at the end of this blog post.
Epic Empties 2018 (Natural Skincare, Hair Care, Mineral Sunscreens, Body Care)
Tata Harper – Nourishing Oil Cleanser
- Rich oil cleanser, especially great at gently removing makeup and sunscreen.
- It’s a heavier oil, so it’s nourishing as it’s cleansing. This would be particularly good for normal to dry skin types, and for dry climates and cold winter months.
- This oil cleanser is made of pure oils, so you will need to use a washcloth to cleanse your face with it (this oil cleanser isn’t formulated to rinse off with just water).
- This cleanser can be used around the eyes to remove eye makeup without any irritation.
- I loved using this cleanser while I was pregnant and my skin was particularly dehydrated. It made a difference making my skin skin soft and smooth.
Click to shop: Tata Harper Nourishing Oil Cleanser
Living Libations – Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever
- Living Libations Best Skin Ever is a line of oil blends that can be used as a cleanser and/or moisturizer (for face and body). I’ve always used them as an oil cleanser for my face.
- Over the years I’ve tried 6 of Living Libations Best Skin Evers, and I always keep going back to the Seabuckthorn (I can’t count how many bottles of this I’ve used, but let’s just say it’s been a staple in my skincare routine for over 5 years).
- I find the Best Skin Evers to be a medium weight (with the exception of the Sandalwood Best Skin Ever, which I find to be a little lighter than the rest). This means they aren’t too heavy or rich, and they’re also not too light and drying (yes, some super light weight oils can be quite “dry”). Being of medium weight makes it good for just about any skin type, including oily and acne-prone.
- I really like the Seabuckthorn Oil in this cleanser, I find it nourishes and calms my skin without making it oily. I also find this oil to feel quite soft and easy to apply.
- There is coconut oil in the Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever, but I’ve never had any breakouts from it (and I get bumps all over my face from pure coconut oil). It’s either formulated in a way that counters the breakouts I’d normally get to the coconut oil, or there isn’t enough of it in the product to cause a reaction.
- I love how soft, smooth and clean this product makes my skin feel (and that’s why I keep using it all these years!).
- Along with the Sandalwood Best Skin Ever (which I’m currently using and loving), the Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever is my favourite oil cleanser to date.
For more on Living Libations Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever, check out my full review.
Click to shop: Living Libations – Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever
Living Libations – Rose Best Skin Ever
- I was using the Rose Best Skin Ever during my pregnancy when my skin was really dry and dehydrated, and I was using it with the Dry Oil Cleansing Method (oil cleansing without water). This really worked great for my skin.
- Like the Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever, it’s a medium weight oil, so it’s not too rich, but not too light either. It really does have a perfect consistency for cleansing and moisturizing your skin. It’s easy to apply on the skin, and can be compatible with any skin type.
- This product is formulated for more “mature” skin. In general I find all oil cleansers to be great for mature skin because it’s non-stripping, gives the skin a little extra moisture which can smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Did I notice a big difference between using the Rose Best Skin Ever and the Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever for my aging skin? Not really. They both work equally as well, but in general, I tend to gravitate more toward the Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever.
- Like the Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever, the Rose Best Skin Ever has some coconut oil in it, but I never got breakouts or bumpy texture from it.
Click to shop: Living Libations – Rose Best Skin Ever
Living Libations – Tropical Best Skin Ever
- I got this when it first came out because it has gardenia flower in it (I absolutely LOVE gardenia).
- I was actually planning to use it as a body oil/moisturizer, but I ended up using it as an oil cleanser for my face.
- It’s a little richer than the Seabuckthorn and Rose Best Skin Ever, and it’s “tropical,” so it’s got more coconut ingredients in it (and I was nervous the coconut oil might give me breakouts). But I ended up using it as a daily facial cleanser and it didn’t give me any breakouts or skin congestion what so ever. I thoroughly enjoyed using it.
- Like the other Best Skin Evers, you can use it as a cleanser or moisturizer (for face or body), but because of the high coconut content, Living Libations doesn’t recommend it for acne-prone skin. As I said, I didn’t have an issue using it on my face, but if you’re planning to try any of the Best Skin Evers for a facial cleanser or facial moisturizer for the very first time, I wouldn’t start with this one (try the Seabuckthorn or Rose Best Skin Ever instead).
Click to shop: Living Libations – Tropical Best Skin Ever
Tata Harper – Purifying Cleanser
- This cleanser has a gel-like consistency that doesn’t lather or foam, and rinses off clean (no oil residue left on your skin).
- As an every day cleanser, I would recommend it for normal, oily, and combination skin types.
- I don’t think this cleanser is suitable for dry skin (any “purifying” product I find to be too cleansing for dry skin). If you have dry skin and really want to use this cleanser, just use it once a day or a few times a week (if you do double cleansing at night, this would be best as your second cleanse after cleansing with an oil, balm, or cream cleanser).
- I found it stung my eyes, so I don’t recommend using it to remove eye makeup, and in general I didn’t find it to be as efficient at removing sunscreen and makeup like an oil or balm cleanser can be (if you wear sunscreen and/or foundation daily, I would recommend Tata Harper’s Nourishing Oil Cleanser instead).
- I also don’t recommend this cleanser for active acne, I think there’s too many active botanicals in the product and it would irritate your skin more. This would be great when your skin isn’t broken out.
- Out of all the Tata Harper products I’ve tried, the scent of this product is absolutely beautiful, one of my favourites. The Purifying Cleanser has a refreshing feel, making it really good to use in the morning, and in hot humid climates. If you are looking for a summer time cleanser, I would highly recommend this one.
Click to shop: Tata Harper – Purifying Cleanser
Oskia – Renaissance Cleansing Gel
- Along with Living Libations Best Skin Ever, this is my top favourite cleanser. I’ve been using it for over 7 years.
- This is the only facial product that has help me fade most of the melasma (hyperpigmentation) I developed from my pregnancy (it’s now about 85%-90% gone).
- This cleanser has a gel-like consistency but when you spread it on your skin it melts into an oil.
- It rinses off clean with no oil residue.
- I would recommend this cleanser for normal, oily, and combination skin types.
- It might be too drying for dry skin.
- It’s gentle enough for acne prone skin.
- One of the big standout qualities of this cleanser is how much it brightens the skin, so it’s great for fading melasma or hyperpigmentation, sun damage, acne marks and scars.
- I love this cleanser. It keeps my skin clear and bright.
Oskia Renaissance Cleanser was featured in my 2017 Favourites, click here to read my review.
Click to shop: Oskia – Renaissance Cleansing Gel
Drunk Elephant – T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
- I’m constantly talking about this product because I get such great results from it.
- It’s a gentle chemical exfoliant that you use overnight, and the next morning you’ll wake up to smooth, soft, and bright skin.
- If you have any skin texture or bumpy skin, I highly recommend this product to resurface your skin.
- I don’t recommend this product if you have active acne (it’ll just irritate your already irritated skin more), but once your skin is in the healing phase, this serum will help fade acne marks and scars, and can help prevent future breakouts by keeping your pores free of congestion and build up.
- This product is suitable for all skin types, but if you have dry or sensitive skin, I would recommend using a facial oil or moisturizer on top.
- It’s recommended to use nightly, but I find that too strong. I use it every other night, or every 2-3 nights.
- If you use this product or other exfoliating products, you must use a good quality sunscreen during the day.
Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum was featured in my 2016 Favourites, click here to read my review.
Click to shop: Drunk Elephant – T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
Tata Harper – Clarifying Moisturizer
- This is another staple in my skincare routine.
- This light weight, hydrating moisturizer has a gel-like in consistency, with no oily residue.
- I recommend this moisturizer for normal, oily, and combination skin types. This moisturize is particularly good for summer months and humid climates.
- I don’t think it will be moisturizing enough for dry skin (better to use Tata Harper Repairative Moisturizer, which is also great).
- It says it’s for “Blemish-Prone Skin” which would be fine for someone who gets a few pimples once in a while, but I wouldn’t recommend it for active acne. There’s too many botanicals in the formula and if you have a lot of acne and irritated skin, this sort of product would irritate your broken out skin more. I find there’s a big difference between “acne” and “blemish-prone skin.”
- If you don’t like oily moisturizers, you’ll love this moisturizer because it hydrates your skin without making it oily.
- This moisturizer is great for summer months or humid climates because it’s not heavy and absorbs immediately.
- What I love most is the demi-matte finish. It’s not too matte so it won’t make your skin feel tight or dry, but not shiny, oily, or glossy either.
- I make my own tinted moisturizer/concealer/foundation by mixing Annmarie Skin Care Minerals Multi-Purpose Foundation (which is a mineral pigment powder) with the Clarifying Moisturizer – this make the best makeup (and no clogged pores or breakouts!).
For more on Tata Harper Clarifying Moisturizer, check out my full review.
Click to shop: Tata Harper – Clarifying Moisturizer
Odacité – Oleosome Time Release Delivery Crème
- I love this creme. It’s super soothing, calming, and hydrating. Whenever my skin is acting up, irritated, or stressed, I use this creme.
- It’s a light weight cream. I would say it’s actually closer to being a lotion, but not runny or watery like a lotion, but at the same time it’s not heavy like most cremes. It’s the perfect weight (not too heavy, not too light).
- You can use this in the summer or winter, and suitable for all skin types.
- True to it’s name, it’s delivers hydration all day long.
- The only thing I don’t quite like is how shiny it makes my skin (but most natural facial creams makes my skin shiny, so this is no different). I just wear a little powder on top to buffer the shine.
Click to shop: Odacité – Oleosomes Time Release Delivery Crème
Odacité – Buriti-Lime Serum Concentrate For Sagging Skin
- This comes from their product range of serums that target specific skin issues. I like the idea of it. You pretty much choose a serum for your current skin issue, and add a few drops of it to your moisturizer every day. I got the one for sagging skin, and it did make my moisturizer a lot more richer, but it didn’t do much for my aging, sagging skin.
- I won’t get this product again, but I’m intrigued to try another one of their serums (have you tried any of their serums, and if so, what did you try and did it work for you?). The ones I’m looking at are the Hyperpigmentation Serum, Undereye Serum, and Spot Serum.
Click to shop: Odacité – Buriti-Lime Serum Concentrate For Sagging Skin
Odacité – Neroli + Rose Hydra-Vitalizing Treatment Mist
- This is a great aloe-based facial mist.
- There’s no alcohol or water, or other skin-drying or irritating ingredients
- I don’t find any mist ever gives my skin extra hydration (I prefer a serum or essence for that), but I like using mist to refresh myself (I live in hot Bali, so spritzing my face throughout the day is cooling and refreshing), plus I do like to use a mist to set my makeup or ease re-application of sunscreen throughout the day.
Click to shop: Odacité – Neroli + Rose Hydra-Vitalizing Treatment Mist
Annmarie Skin Care – Herbal Facial Oil For Normal / Combination Skin
- This is my absolute favourite facial oil (and I’ve tried a lot over the years).
- This facial oil feels like velvet on your skin, and I find it extremely soothing.
- Whenever I have breakouts, I pretty much just use Living Libations Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever as my cleanser, and Annmarie Skin Care Herbal Facial Oil For Normal / Combination Skin as my moisturizer. That’s it. That’s all my skin needs to balance out and heal quickly.
- The base of this oil is grapeseed oil, which is known to be a very balancing, nourishing, and non-comedogenic ingredient for acne prone skin.
- I would recommend this product for all skin types, it’s not too light, and not too heavy.
- I don’t like using facial oils as a moisturizer during the day because I don’t like having super shiny skin, so I only use this at night.
Living Libations – Zippity DewDab
- This is an essential oil blend formulated to spot treat pimples and blemishes.
- I find this essential oil blend works the best at reducing swelling and inflammation from pimples and lifting any marks left behind after pimples heal.
- For some people essential oils can magically make their pimples disappear overnight, but unfortunately that’s never been the case for me. But, I do really like how this product helps calm my skin, bring down any swelling from pimples. I also find it really help prevent scars and marks from pimples and breakouts.
- I much prefer using Zippity DewDab essential oil blend over other commonly used essential oils for pimples like Tea Tree Oil or pure Lavender Essential Oil (I find I get much better results, and it’s a lot more gentle and calming for my skin).
- You can use a few drops of this in your cleanser or moisturizer, but I find it too strong for all over my face. Best to just use as a spot treatment.
For more on Living Libations Zippity DewDab, check out my full review.
Click to shop: Living Libations – Zippity DewDab
One Love – Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum
- This body oil/serum makes your skin velvety soft.
- It’s lightweight and absorbs so easily. No heavy residue.
- The skin on my body gets dry from living with air conditioning and hot weather. Most body oils and creams don’t do much for me except sit on the surface of my skin. But I found this body serum absorbed beautifully, and immediately gave my skin the moisture and hydration it needs. I really saw a difference in my skin when using it.
- The only things I really didn’t like was the scent. I was expecting it to smell like gardenia (which is my favourite flower), but it smells like sweet coconut with a little tea. I found that to be quite disappointing (I bought it online so I didn’t know it would smell like that). I love the texture and consistency of the product and how moisturizing it is, but because of the strong sweet coconut scent, I found it very difficult to wear. I would only recommend this product if you love a sweet or fruity coconut scent, this product would be a dream come true for you!
Click to shop: One Love – Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum
Meow Meow Tweet – Deodorant Cream (Baking Soda Free) Grapefruit
- This is my absolute favourite deodorant cream.
- This deodorant works.
- I live in Southeast Asia (Bali), it’s hot and humid here all year round, and I never get any body odour when I use this product. I find it 100% reliable.
- I use it every morning after my morning shower and I only need to apply it in the morning and it works all day long. I find it’s important to apply it all over your arm pit, don’t just dab it in one spot. I take a very small amount and rub it in under my arms.
- This is the only deodorant I’ve used that I can use right after shaving and it won’t irritate my skin.
Meow Meow Tweet Deodorant Cream was featured in my 2016 Favourites, check out my review here.
Living Libations – All Seeing Eye Creme
- If you are looking for a moisturizing and cooling eye cream, this is fantastic.
- I have seasonal environmental allergies that affect my eyes terribly. I get red, itchy, watery , irritated eyes for almost 3/4 of the year, and this eye cream really helps sooth my aching eyes.
- For extra cooling effect, I like to store this eye cream in the fridge.
- I find this eye cream helps with irritation around the eyes, and its nice and moisturizing so it smoothes the appearance lines and wrinkles.
- The texture is a mixture of cream and gel, with a touch of oil running through it. It’s hydrating and moisturizing at the same time. It’s quite unique.
- Because there’s a little oil in it, if you use it under makeup or concealer, I recommend letting the eye cream absorb for 5-10 minutes before applying makeup, or setting your makeup with a powder so it doesn’t move on top of the eye cream.
- I’ve been using this eye cream for over 7 years, it’s a staple in my skincare routine.
Click to shop: Living Libations – All Seeing Eye Creme
UMA – Absolute Anti-Aging Eye Oil
- This is my go to for puffy eyes! Whenever I go out for dinner and know I will wake up with puffy eyes the next day, I apply this before going to sleep, and I wake up with no puffiness. I love it!
- This is an under eye oil, so you might prefer just using it at night (some people like to use it during the day under concealer to smooth out lines and wrinkles. If you do, make sure you wait 5-10 minutes before applying makeup to allow the oil to absorb).
- Like all of UMA’s products, the natural scent is beautiful (amazingly beautiful), but heavy. If you are at all sensitive to scents, especially around your eyes, I wouldn’t recommend this product.
UMA Absolute Anti Aging Eye Oil was featured in my 2017 Favourites, check out my review here.
Click to shop: UMA – Absolute Anti Aging Eye Oil
UMA – Absolute Anti-Aging Face Mask
- I was really surprised by this product because it’s an anti-aging clay mask! Most anti-aging products are moisturizing and rich, but this mask is quite clarifying and brightening, while still being very gentle.
- If you are challenged by blackheads, enlarged pores, skin congestion, or have a dull complexion – I strongly recommend this mask.
- I normally don’t use clay masks because I find they can be too drying for my skin, but this one wasn’t drying at all.
- For an instant lift and brightness, this mask is a must try.
Click to shop: UMA – Absolute Anti Aging Face Mask
Suntegrity – 5 in 1 Natural Face Sunscreen SPF 30 (tinted, in shade light)
- This is my favourite mineral sunscreen for my face.
- It has 20% non-nano zinc oxide which I find gives me the best protection from the sun, and the zinc is very therapeutic ingredient for acne prone skin and sensitive skin.
- So far this has been the best sunscreen I have used to protect the melasma/hyperpigmentation on my face from getting any darker (I believe because it’s got 20% zinc oxide).
- I like that it’s tinted so there’s no white caste.
- I was using the shade “light” which I found to be a touch too peachy for my skin tone. I recently bought the “fair” shade which is a much better match (see the photo above comparing swatches of the two shades).
- I find this sunscreen to be moisturizing enough to use on it’s own, so I just wash my face, and apply this sunscreen as my all-in-one sun protection and moisturizer.
- It does have shiny finish, so I powder my t-zone to get rid of the shine.
- I would recommend this sunscreen for all skin types. If you have oily skin or find this sunscreen to be a little heavy, don’t use a moisturizer underneath it.
Suntegrity 5in1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen was featured in my 2017 Favourites, check out my review here.
Suntegrity – Natural Mineral Sunscreen For Body SPF 30
- I prefer using mineral sunscreens because of the broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection, plus, a lot of chemical sunscreens give me hives and rashes.
- I bought this Suntegrity sunscreen because it has 20% zinc oxide, which I find gives me the best protection from the sun and the high amount of zinc is soothing to my skin (I’m prone to getting heat rashes on chest and high zinc formulas keeps rashes and bumpy texture away). But, I didn’t find this sunscreen to be at all moisturizing or easy to rub in. Like most mineral body sunscreens, it does leave a white cast, and the combination of the white cast and the non-moisturizing formula seemed to emphasize my dry, scaly skin even more.
- I will say this is an extremely reliable sun protection formula. I live in Bali and have very fair, sun-sensitive skin, and burn easily. I never got any burn or rashes when using this sunscreen.
Click to shop: Suntegrity – Natural Mineral Sunscreen For Body SPF 30
Green Beaver – Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40
- This mineral sunscreen is a mixture of 8% titanium dioxide and 8% zinc oxide.
- This sunscreen is more moisturizing and easy to apply than the Suntegrity Body Sunscreen, but because of the lower amount of zinc oxide, I had to be diligent with reapplying this sunscreen every 2 hours (I don’t sun bathe, but I do go out throughout the day. I find with a zinc-based sunscreen that has 15%-20% zinc oxide, I can get away with reapplying the sunscreen a little less frequently without getting burned).
- I will say that in general, I find a sunscreen that contains a mixture of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide to usually be a lot more pleasant to use and wear (easy to apply, lighter weight, and less white cast) than a sunscreen that just contains a high amount of zinc. But for sun protection purposes I find using a sunscreen with 15%-20% zinc oxide to be much more reliable for sun protection.
- Currently I am using Boo Bamboo Sunscreen which is 20% zinc oxide and as moisturizing as the Green Beaver, so I believe I have found a good sunscreen that has everything I want (sometimes you have to try a few until you find something that works for you).
Click to shop: Green Beaver – Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40
Now – Sweet Almond Oil
- I prefer richer oils for my body. My skin gets pretty dry from the hot weather and air conditioning, and almond oil works great for me.
- Out of all the different oils I have tried for my body, the almond oil seems to works the best (doesn’t just sit on my skin, but moisturizes well).
- I used this oil on my tummy and body during my entire pregnancy, and I was happy I had it (good for soothing my expanding tummy and skin. I didn’t get stretch marks on my tummy but I didn’t get them from my other pregnancy either. I think that’s more about genes and not the skincare you use).
Click to shop: Now – Sweet Almond Oil
Butter Babes – The Organic Body Butter
- This body butter is absolutely beautiful.
- It’s rich, moisturizing, and smells like heaven (if you love the scent of chocolate, and you want a rich, all natural, organic body butter, this is a must).
- I started using this half way through my pregnancy, and I was so careful with how much I used because I wanted it to last me for the longest possible.
- I would strongly recommend this to anyone that likes luxurious body products, or needs something that really moisturizes their body.
- This would be particularly good in dry climates, or cold winter months when you might need extra moisturizing for your skin. I use this at night in the hot humid tropics, and I wake up the next day with soft smooth skin.
Click to shop: Butter Babes – The Organic Body Butter
Lilfox – Orange Blossom Ylang Bang Body Polish
- This body scrub moisturizes like a dream. This is probably the most moisturizing body product I have found (you use it as a body polish/scrub in the shower or bath and you don’t need to moisturize after).
- I loved the orange blossom ylang ylang scent (this scent could definitely be enjoyed by both men and women).
- The only thing I didn’t like about the product was how big and sharp the exfoliating granules were. They were too big and did very little to actually exfoliate or polish my skin. I found this to be very frustrating and every time I used the product I thought about putting it in a mortar and pestle and crushing the exfoliating sugar granules down more to make them finer. This is too bad because everything else about the product was amazing, but the exfoliation was a complete let down.
Click to shop: LILFOX – Orange Blossom Ylang Bang Body Polish
Living Libations – Seabuckthorn Shampoo & Shine On Conditioner Duo
- I did a whole review of Living Libations hair care products, so for more info on this Seabuckthorn Shampoo and Shine On Conditioner check that out.
- This shampoo and conditioner set is one of my favourite natural shampoos and conditioners.
- I normally don’t like natural haircare products (they make my scalp itchy or dries out my hair), but this shampoo and conditioner set really helped to balance my scalp (I’m normally prone to dandruff), and made my hair really shiny and strong.
- Normally when a shampoo/conditioner works good for my scalp, it only works while I am using the products, and once I stop, the dandruff and scalp issues come back. But it’s been over 6 months (or more) that I finished the products and I haven’t had any scalp issues since (which is amazing).
- If you are thinking of trying all natural hair care products, I strongly recommend Living Libations hair care products, they’re excellent.
Living Libations – True Blue Spirulina Shampoo & Conditioner Duo
- I did a whole review of Living Libations hair care products, so for more info on the True Blue Spirulina Shampoo and Conditioner, check that out.
- I know a lot of people love the scent of this shampoo and conditioner, but I didn’t. I much preferred Living Libation Seabuckthorn Shampoo and Shine On Conditioner (which is a more herbal scent).
- Like the Seabuckthorn Shampoo and Shine On Conditioner, it will keep your scalp balanced and healthy, and is cleanses your hair without stripping it. The big standout difference I noticed was the True Blue Spirulina Shampoo and Conditioner really brough more volume to my hair, whereas the Seabuckthorn Shampoo and Shine On Conditioner brought out the glossy shine.
Living Libations – Honey Myrtle Deep Conditioning Mask
- I did a whole review of Living Libations hair care products, so for more info on this Honey Myrtle Deep Conditioning Hair Mask, check that out.
- Love this mask. How I got the best results was using it as an overnight hair mask (the night before I planned to wash my hair). The longer I kept the mask on, the better the results.
- When I applied it to my dry hair as an overnight treatment, it never transferred on my pillow or clothing (it’s not oily or greasy). It’s very convenient and easy to use, as long as you know when you’re going to wash your hair, and use it the night before.
- This mask softens my hair, give it extra shine and bounce. Unlike a lot of hair mask, it won’t weight your hair down or leave any residue.
- You can also use this product as a conditioner, but I found it worked better if I combined it with one of the other Living Libations conditioners (half and half) instead of using it on it’s own. It’s great at adding extra moisture to my hair, but it’s not good at detangling it. So, combining it with one of their other conditioners gave my hair extra conditioning, plus made it easier to comb through.
Click to shop: Living Libations – Honey Myrtle Deep Conditioning Mask